Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Symphony Drums

Hoy algo dentro de mí suena 'brrrr', y no sé qué es.

Maybe it's the lizard I drew and swallowed yesterday.
I'm dead on arrival. I will sever the tie, sever the tie.

And tonight I dreamt with those kind of oppresive situations.
And with my teacher inviting me to smoke...illegal cigars at my old school.
And my internet is a dickshit.
And I'm stuck in the middle, forgetting how to write in english and how to read in spanish.
And I've always liked remixes and techno; electronico en general.
And I confess I've gotten stuck with a song for, like, at least, three weeks.
And where is your boy tonight? I hope, he is a gentlemen.

And I need to stop reading and start playing.
And acting like a 14 year old gives me a headstart on your cynic comments.
And I don't care about a thing you say to me cuz I won't remember you 20 years from now.
And so I think 'back off', and smile at your pittyness, not at your 'seemingly' nice comment.
And why do I have to explain myself to you, if you're not gonna do anything for me.

And I...can't tell right from the wrong.
And I forgot to hug you good when I said goodbye.
And I won't do it next time cuz I'm not strong enough.

And this isn't how I go.

And I'm afraid to draw, and I'm scared to write.
I think 'have I lost it not doing it?'.
And it's cuz, sometimes, I forget I need to be good not to someone, but to myself.
So I start again, and walk again.
Till today, there it goes --

No comments: